Craft-It-Easy Survey



For the last several months I have been working on a new crafting publishing venture to help middle school kids and their parents, which we hope will be life changing. The website is up at Craft-It-Easy.

In order to move forward, I need some market research. Accordingly, I have devised a short 10 multiple choice question survey about middle school kids' school projects, using Google Docs (who knew?!) I hope it will be fairly entertaining.

If you have (or had) a middle school aged child (grades 4 - 8 or roughly 8/9 years old to 13/14 years old) please take my survey.

Also please feel free to pass the survey e-mail or link on to anyone with middle school aged kids who has a few minutes to click the boxes.

Even if you don't have middle school aged children, or don't believe that this survey has any relevance to you, please feel free to pass it on to anyone you know who does! The more responses I receive, the more useful is the data.

I will be posting this to my Facebook, Linked In and some groups, so I apologize if you are seeing this more than once. Thank you so much for your attention.


Click here for the survey.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pattern to Market Challenge - Mood Board 1