Merci Beaucoup Hang Tags


Since I enjoy making tags, I decided to get some plain cut blanks ready to go. I was very happy with the shape of these once they arrived. I also had some pretty prim/folk art style hearts I hand cut from corrugated cardboard. Why do I like corrugated cardboard so?

Any hoo, I did some inking, some ageing, some stamping, some glueing, and this is the first set of sweet tags in powdery pastels and a nice rose pink, as a set. I also made more stamped "washi" style tape for the project. I enjoy stamping more and more, especially now I have a fine collection of Colorbox inks thanks to Amy at ScraPerfect.

They are on my Etsy, if you want to see more pictures.

I use tags a lot around the holidays instead of attaching cards to the wrapped items. How do you use tags most? For scrapbooking layouts (eg journalling), or on gifts?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pattern to Market Challenge - Mood Board 1