Remnant Patchwork Quick Layout



This is something of a scraplift - not of any particular layout, but of this type of patchwork look scrapbooking layout idea in general. I had quite a collection of leftover pieces of paper and cardstock.

I cut many of these into 3.5 inch squares, and I have quite a nice pile in other colors too. They worked well because I have a few small square photos. I added machine stitched frames for interest, with variegated thread. I'll be doing some more with other colorways, because it is so quick and effective.

 I used the ScraPerfect Perfect Crafting Pouch to prep the paper for stamping nicely, and the Perfect Cleaning Cloth to wipe up the residue, and clean the finger prints off the photos. I added some small wooden flat beads to embellish the title bloc, using Best Glue Ever and the Embellie Gellie stick to pop the discs very easily onto the tacky glue drops.

Cards/Papers: Colorbok, K&Co, DCWV, Recollections
Glue: Elmers Dot Runner, ScraPerfect Best Glue Ever
Tools: Embellie Gellie, Cricut Paper Trimmer
Thread: Sulky Premium Cotton thread
Ink: Studio G
Pens: Zig Calligraphy Markers, Sharpie Ultra Fine
Stamps: Michaels Alphabet Stamps sets

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pattern to Market Challenge - Mood Board 1