Handmade Romantic 3D Gift Tags in my Etsy Store


I have some pretty things in my Etsy store at the moment, but my new FB friends and recent Twitter followers may not be aware of them. Since my Dream Star One of a Kind Art Dolls are being exclusively represented by The Gallery 9 in Culver City, CA, I'd love it if you'd take a look at some of my paper crafted items.

Like these Handmade Romantic 3D Gift Tags.

All Four Handmade Romantic 3D Gift Tags
Set of 4 coordinating hand made oval gift tags in muted warm pinks and browns. I hand painted, stamped and aged sheet music, which I stiffened with card. I made double layered, hand cut lotus flowers in several varieties of pretty scrapbook papers. Each gently spinnable flower has a unique button center. I added the sentiments with rub on letters, and finished the tags with an eyelet and matching ribbon & yarn tie. I aged the parchment paper on the back but left plenty of room for your handwritten greeting. They are a one of a kind set.





Size: 4 1/2 x 2 1/2 inches, and remarkably sturdy.

These sweetly romantic tags would be lovely for bridesmaids gifts - the sheet music happens to be snippets of The Wedding March.


Here are the backs
Need a larger set or perhaps a different color way to fit in with your Wedding Colors? Please convo me on Etsy.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pattern to Market Challenge - Mood Board 1