Gallery 9 Art Dolls

I'm delighted to report that my Dream Star Dolls in The Gallery 9 have sold. Gallery 9 supports The Peace Project, a wonderful initiative working to bring medical equipment, art supplies, and opportunity to people in post war Sierra Leone. More about that on Lisa's spiritually moving blog, The Human Parade.

But the good news is that they have asked for more dolls! Yay. I'm sending over those I have two of which are brand new, summery colored dolls.

Her charms include a wee cupid, and a vintage millefiore glass bead.



Hand painted petals for her skirt.

The other two are wintery colored plaids, including a holiday doll.

Handmade polymer clay charms and vintage paper mache pearl beads.


Tiny Santa charm

These are all I have complete right now. Better get making!

Comments

Congratulations Robyn! You must be so excited to know your dolls are in demand. I don't think I could pick a favourite from these three, but I do like blue, so that would have to be 'the one'. Good luck!!
Thanks MA. I'm still working on decorating the doll stands. I use fabric and buttons (good for weight) adhered with hot glue over simple metal stands. But first I use pliers to reverse the wire waist grabber holder parts. I straighten and push the bent wire into the stand so that it just pokes straight up. Then I can slide the blunt point into the waistband and hold up the dolls.
In the photos you can get a glimpse of the old way, around the dolls' waists. But I like the invisible method with a decorated base much better.

Popular posts from this blog

Pattern to Market Challenge - Mood Board 1