Felt easy


OK I don't normally promote Michaels products, other than my classes, here - mostly because Michaels already has plenty of online visibility. However this time I'm pretty excited and I have to say something about two new product lines.

Michaels has just started carrying felting supplies, "Felt Works" - wool roving, wool felt sheets, felting needles and accessories and bits and pieces like leaves, flowers and ball. The range of colors is lovely, and I know that Jayn will be very excited. She loves needle felting.

The other line is: finally we have some actual art journals with different types of pages depending on the media plans. Plus we have some cute mixed media kits including ATC's and small pads of vintage style images. The kits are all color coded and are great for someone just getting in to art journaling and not sure about how to incorporate found objects.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pattern to Market Challenge - Mood Board 1