Latest Scrapbook pages Part Two


I rarely use purchased stickers or titles, since I have my Cricuts. However I love these delicate lazer cut snowflakes from Jolee's. The epoxy buttons and dimensional titles are Jolee's and Soft Spoken. The cardstocks are AC and Recollections and the ribbon embellishments are from Michaels. Mom always hoped to go on another cruise to Alaska with James and I along, and she really enjoyed this trip to see the Glacier. I have started an album devoted to the photos I have of her in her later life. It's nice to do something in blues.


This is another layout from my childhood. I used AC cardstock, and papers from "Totally Girl" and more of the Tim Coffey designer mats from K&Company. I used Cricut cartridges Accent Essentials and
Gypsy Wanderings. The ribbon trim is from Michaels.
I intentionally left a lot of space in this layout. My father was an intermittent presence in my life after the age of three. I have vague memories of him doing his ball spinning trick. He was a juggler. More info about his life has been kept here. I am planning a second matching layout to make this into a double page spread.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pattern to Market Challenge - Mood Board 1