Cricut Demo Schedule


Here's my Michaels demoing schedule for this week and weekend.
I'll be at the Hawthorne store:
Thursday, April 22nd from 4.30pm until 9.00pm
Friday, April 23rd from 4.30pm until 9.00pm, when you can also join in the monthly crop night group.
Saturday, April 24th from 2.30pm until 7.30pm.
Sunday, April 25th from 11.30am until 4.30pm.

If you are in the area, please pop in and say hi! I can answer your questions about the Cricut Expression, Gypsy and the other fine crafting products made by Provocraft, and I'm even getting better at knowing my way around the Michaels store.

I'll be posting some pretty layouts I've designed on the Gypsy as examples of a business promo use of the Cricut system. Plus I notice tons of kids coming into Michaels doing school projects about California Missions - guess it's that time of year. So I'm planning a mock project as a demo display. Good opportunity to learn something about the Missions. Pretty much all I know is that a couple were used as locations for "Vertigo".
Plus there is a very nice bunch of miniature dioramas on the topic at the LA County Natural History Museum.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pattern to Market Challenge - Mood Board 1