Doll Costuming Classes idea

I'm planning some doll costuming courses - making clothes for 18 inch play dolls (the size of AG) over three or four sessions. I've created a course outline that includes Basic Doll Clothes - a wardrobe consisting of tunic, dress, skirt, trousers, shirt or jacket and soft shoes or slippers.
Then I have a more advanced historical costume class - the wardrobe would be dress/skirt & top, petticoat, underwear (corset, pantaloons), stockings, hat/headgear, soft shoes and an accessory such as a reticule. I also have the idea of offering a Kimono with various relevant accessories, and two short courses - a witch costume and a fairy costume.
So far I've approached one crafting center in town that holds various sewing and other classes, but no response yet....
I think this could be fun - any thoughts? Any takers?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pattern to Market Challenge - Mood Board 1