Coolaberration 2009

I was thrilled to be invited to take part in an art doll round robin with eight other doll artists, Coolaberration 2009. It is just beginning. My doll start and journal head off tomorrow, and I'm really looking forward to seeing the rest.
I'm planning on including at least one recycled element in my work on each project. For my doll start I used a selection of vintage fabrics and remnants to make a patchwork base for embellishment. In addition to using recycled paper in my printers, I used recycled cereal boxes and other grocery food packaging for the foundation of the journal.

Comments

Yvonne said…
Recycling items is such a great idea for this project. Can't wait to work on your doll and journal Robyn!

Popular posts from this blog

Pattern to Market Challenge - Mood Board 1