Summer comes early with my dolls



Here are my two latest art dolls. I think that these are pretty close to being my favorites so far. In addition to using my new wavy edge paper beads, I have tried a new technique of varnishing the faces once they are painted. The idea is to offer greater protection against the remote possibility of smudges or moisture - so now you can go ahead and give this doll a kiss on her cheek.

The happy summer party doll is available on Etsy.


The beautiful purple doll is a commission, inspired by this wonderful creation.



I do take special orders. Please contact me directly if you have a hankering for a custom doll for a gift or to commemorate a special event. I love making cloth dolls!

Comments

kelli said…
She's just beautiful :)

Popular posts from this blog

Pattern to Market Challenge - Mood Board 1